Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Seeing the face of God

I walked into the hospital this morning to visit my beloved sister with Chris, his mom and his sister. What I saw was the face of God as Chris picked up Jocelyn into his arms. The amazing peace and love that they shared in that moment was angelic. The endless love and joy in Chris' heart came to the surface and allowed me to see a piece of heaven. I wanted you guys to know that Tyree is in the best care, Chris is by her side every step of the way, and it is through our faith that she will be healed. I know the seriousness of the situation but I also know that there is one thing that keeps me going-my faith. Tyree is human and is subject to that reality but by looking into the eyes of Jocelyn, I recognize that every life is precious and a miracle in itself. There is no sugar coating- only sincere, unending love for Tyree.

2 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I am writing to let all of you know that there is no change in Tyrees progress. I have heard that Chris is in better spirits today. We all feel your thoughts and prayers and they are greatly appreciated.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Trick said...

What a beautiful post, Shiloh. Thank you so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home