Thursday, March 29, 2007

My FAITH is STRONGER and more POWERFUL than your facts!

I have heard all the doctors come in and tell us in somber voices "people in this circumstance have about a 20% chance to fully recover", "she's not showing any signs of improvement", or "you need to prepare yourself for some difficult choices."

Thank you I feel so much better... Now get out of my way so I can do my work! I'm particularly interested in those types of comments because what I feel tells a completely different story. I feel an amazing amount of peace when I am with Ty.

A miracle is an event or circumstance that we can't explain and has no logical or scientific explanation. This does not mean that there is no logical or scientific explanation it just means that God hasn't revealed to us the LAW upon which those events, experiences, and circumstances are based. Just because I don't know how something works doesn't mean it can't work. It just means God is just smarter than I am.

The bottom line is NO MATTER WHAT the doctors tell us, we need to ask for the Lord to bring us a miracle, believe it is possible, and eliminate any doubt we may have. With that our Faith becomes INVINCIBLE.

With God ALL things are POSSIBLE.

10 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second your comments, Travis. Statistics change all of the time...and all of them contain "outliers". When I've been in to see Tyree, I just know that she is going to make it through this. It's just a feeling I get. But my feelings have never let me down. Keep up the prayers everyone...

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger sara said...

Yes, with faith & prayers anything is possible! Get well soon Tyree! Hang in there Johnsons! We're praying for you.
- Sara (Butler) Pratt

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Hi Tyree (and all of the Johnsons)-- I'm sure you know how much LOVE all of us old Arcadia Ward people have for you!! We've been passing around emails and phone calls, and everyone has been praying for you. I called Eduardo yesterday (although I thought I was calling Travis' cell phone) for an update, and I'm glad your family has set up this blog to keep us all informed. By the way, I don't think Eduardo has a clue who I am... but that's okay. :) I remember him! Just rest up, and know that we are all pleading for a miracle on your behalf. Everything will be okay!
Love, Kate (Butler) Cupps

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just got the word. Your family is in our prayers and hearts. Please keep us informed. Please let us know what we can do. We love you all.

Andy & Rachel Echols

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is something that I recently received in an email that I think will strengthen your faith. Check out this link:

http://d21c.com/Seabird44/inspirations/heisgod.html

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No blessing are givien except without a trial of one's faith. The things the doctors are saying are true but there are two side to everything...the temporal and the spiritual. The doctor can only see teh temporal side, the miracles are performed on the spiritual side.
The grace of God is what saves you. We are commanded to do all that is in our power...after that it is up to God. Grace. That is where your faith will be tested. You must believe that you have done everything in your power and then put it in the hands of our Heavenly Father.
I have the feeling that all is well. I am sufficently comforted in that. Thank you everyone for the faith and prayers in Tyree's and our family's behalf.

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyree, Chris, and Johnson family-you are in my prayers. I'm putting Tyree's name in some Temples here in Utah. Get well soon!

Anne-Celeste

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Erika said...

We are so excited for you Ty! Can't wait to party again together! I love you!

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today, as we prayed, we petitioned the Lord that Tyree will be able to be a Mother to her baby and a wife to her husband. We envisioned very specific scenes and left matters in Heavenly Father's hands. Whether she lives to fulfill this in this life or the next will be up to Him, but we asked that she be allowed to enjoy these blessings in this life.

 
At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Miller and Johnson families. We, in Cottonwood, are thinking, praying and fasting for you, and in your behalf; and will continue to do so. We appreciate your updates on Tyree's progress. Glad to hear she is doing good. Sharon O'Donnal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home