Sunday, April 08, 2007

Memory Book about Tyree...

I received this note from Vida, Tyree's friend from Georgia. Please respond to her if you would like to add anything. Thank. Erika

I would like to compile a memory book for Jocelyn since she will not have the opportunity to get to know the wonderful person that her mother is while in this lifetime. To compile this memory book I would like to use all of the postings from her blog page as well as any memories, fun stories, spiritual thoughts, or letters that family and friends would like for Jocelyn to know about her mother, as well as, Tyler to remember about his Aunt. I especially want anything that shows Tyree's fun personality and her ability to laugh at just about anything, especially herself. I would also like to include any pictures that family and friends would like to send to me and I would match each memory/story with the picture of that person or family. I plan to make this memory book with her many friends here in Georgia and with anyone who would like to make their own scrapbook page or pages and mail to me to add to the book. I would love for this book to tell Jocelyn how wonderful her mother is and for her to be able to see how many lives her mother impacted. I want it to be happy and full of love and full of stories about Tyree’s wonderful spirit and personality. I would love for everyone to send me at least one memory and picture or more if they want. The may email me at kanevida@yahoo.com or snail mail me at 50 Windward Drive, Covington, GA 30016. Please include name and relationship to Tyree with each entry since I do not know everyone. Feel free to contact me at 678-625-9921.

Our prayers are with you and your family,

Vida

4 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so saddened to read about Ty. I'm a PPCM survivor. For more information on PPCM http://www.amothersheart.org/members/forumdisplay.php?f=36

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Cara and I am the sister of one of Tyree's good friends in Cottonwood (Alicia Sorensen). I received this blog and information about Tyree today and have spent time reading and crying along. I have only met Tyree a couple times when I have come to visit my sister. She was always smiling and I know my sister holds her in high regard!! The last time I saw her was in January when I went to help my sister as she was having her 4th baby. Tyree and Alicia had babies about a month or so apart and would talk about what was happening with the babies and all the new, exciting things the baby girls were doing. Even though Tyree had just had her baby she still came by to visit my sister and bring goodies. I remember as she looked at my sisters baby that she got teary eyed thinking of how fast Jocelyn had grown in that month or so. She truly loved her baby!! I just want her and her family to know that she is truly loved and there are many, many people praying for her and all of you. I know she is full of kindness and smiles. She truly loved others. My sister will forever love her and I will remember the sweet spirit and comfort she brought into my sister's home. May God be with you until we meet again.
Cara Higley (Provo, Utah)

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are saddened by the recent loss of Tyree. She was such a light to all. I remember Tyree from Girls Camp. Shiloh was actually my JC and I loved to watch Erika, Shiloh, and Tyree in action. You could tell they loved each other. Everyone loved Tyree and her enthusiasm for life rubbed off on others. She was confident and knew her divine potential. I actually ended up marrying her second cousin, Jeff Johnson. I remember my reaction when I found out Tyree was now a relative. I said, "you're related to Tyree? That is too cool. She is so awesome! I just love her! Everyone loves Tyree." Tyree was such a lovable person. She will be missed here, but will continue to bless so many as she begins her next mission. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Johnson Family. Much love, Niki Johnson

 
At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just learned of Tyree's passing and have been thinking about her all day. She had a truly bright spirit and the world is a dimmer place without her. She will be spoken of often and missed dearly.

-Will Elsner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home