Thursday, April 05, 2007

A way to help out...

So many of you have inquired as to how you can help out Tyree, Chris and Jocelyn. We have set up a charitable trust at Chase bank called the Tyree Miller Medical Trust. It is legal charitable trust that allows all donations to it to be tax deductible. The trust will be used for Tyree's medical bills (she has no insurance), daily expenses for Chris and when all is said and done, anything left will be for Jocelyn's college fund.

If you would like to donate, there are several ways.
1) If you have a Chase account, you can transfer funds by calling Chase directly. Tell them you want to make a deposit to the "Tyree Miller Medical Trust".
2) You can write a check made out the the Tyree Miller Medical Trust and mail it c/o ******. (Please email us for an address to mail checks to. tyreemillertrust@yahoo.com )
3) You can go into a Chase branch and tell the associate you would like to make a deposit to the "Tyree Miller Medical Trust" and they will find the account and make the deposit.

To get a receipt for your donation, be sure you get a receipt from the bank. Then, email us at tyreemillertrust@yahoo.com with your name, mailing address, phone number, amount, date, and the bank transaction number from your receipt and we will send a receipt with the tax ID number you need for the write off.

If you prefer to make an annomyous donation, simply choose your preferred method of deposit above. Thank you in advance for all of your efforts and help.

We have not lost hope for Tyree, we have just accepted with peace whatever the Lord has planned. We are full of renewal and hope as we celebrate the resurrection of Christ this week and know that all of us will one day become like him. Of this, I am sure.

8 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Shiloh and Eduardo said...

TO Tyler and Jocelyn,
As I sit here wondering what to say to the two of you during this difficult time, I find myself realizing how substancial Tyree is and will continue to be in your lives. Tyler, you have developed into a strong, confident young man who has discovered the important role you possess. I know the depths of your love for Aunt Tyree and Uncle Chris. You are such an important part of this family! I know that Tyree loves you like you were her own son and treated you that way too. My words are small but I hope that you are able to see and feel Tyrees sincere love for you.
Jocelyn-The greatest gift your mother Tyree leaves with you is inner peace and love of Jesus' own sacrifice. Her desire was strickly to bring you into this life and fill you with joy as I know that is what your father is doing as well. They both yearned for you and on that December morning, your breath made them the happiest people! I know your dad is the finest man, father and husband. He loves you mom so much and will continue to fulfill her desires for you.
The two of you are such a blessing to the Johnson family and it is our fervent commitment to provide you with the tools and resources to have a very rewarding life.
With sincerety,
Shiloh

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jennifer and Erika this is Laurie in Utah..I have been praying for all of you at this time of heavy trial and mixed blessings. It is never easy to trust in the Lords will and as I have checked each day for news on Ty I have seen him touch each and every one of your lives. I wish I was there to give you all hugs and give you yet another shoulder to cry on not to mention a much needed MASSAGE. I love you all so very much and I am so gatful to have had the chance to know Tyree although it makes this time more difficult to hear about. I will continue to pray for you all, love ya all so much Laurie

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems like there is nothing to say during this difficult time. I just want to thank all of the Johnson family, I couldn't be more thankful for being part of a loving, strong, spiritual group of people that I love so much. Tyree is a part of that happiness we share as family and Tyler, Jocelyn, and Chris are going to always be a part of this network of love. What an example all of you have shown with your comments and faith, I love you all so much and continue to pray for the blessings to pour onto you and comfort from the spirit during this time. Love, cousin Carrie

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyree,
I love you!
You have lived a life that people who knew you should want to know the Lord our Savior Jesus Christ.

"Remember me with smiles and laughter, thats how I will remember you." I am sure Tyree would say this to everyone.
Chris, Tyler and Jocelyn our prayers are with you.
We love you
Alison
Tyree,
You have impacted our lives with your sweet spirit
Katie and Megan

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

My heartfelt love and prayers gp out to you all - Tyree you have blessed and touched so many lives and will continue to do so at the Lords will. Your family is precious and your children treasures. Chris, I hope one day to meet you - Tyree has been the greatest inspiration in my life and I know that it will never be goodbye but see you later.
My prayers, thoughts and love are with you all.
May the Lord comfort you and bring you peace.
Shelley

 
At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyree,

My heart is so full of love for you yet it also aches for you so. I can't imagine the pain that Chris, Tyler and your family must feel.

I will miss you for the rest of my mortal life. You have changed me forever. There is no way I can possible convey the sadness that I feel.

Take care of Emily.

I love you with all my heart and soul,

Vida Kane

 
At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband's *favorite* aunt sent me this link and I felt like it is something that I would like to share with everybody here who loves Tyree.

http://www.anthology-email.net/rain2.htm

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Tyree’s family,
My prayers are with you at this time and are personally aware of the difficult discussion you are facing. I too had to have had to decide the fate of a family member.
With this said I want to make you aware of the other side of this special predicament that faces you. By losing Tyree you can also save many lives and spread Tyree’s love of like & the Lord by donating her organs. My sister, my uncle & 2 cousins would not be alive without that life-giving gift. For my sister it was a second chance not only for life but to remember the gospel principals that was taught to her in her youth. To know that her, Tyree’s, spirit would live on thru those gifts would be a gift of life in itself.
My love and prayer are with you at this time.
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home