Thursday, March 29, 2007

A little update, Thursday 3/29/07

I don't have any good news to share. It has been a rough day and Chris is not in a good place mentally. Last night Tyree flatlined 2 times and they brought her back. She is definately testing us to the limit!!! The doctors have advised Chris to start thinking about decisions. I choose to ignore them and continue believing she will return to us. I came across an email I received last year some time that really helped me. Its from Leslie Householder's site www.thoughtsalive.com and she talks about 19 rules of prosperity. I read about her rules 7, 8 & 9. Rule #9 is: "I will doubt not, and I will fear not! It just simply isn't good for me." She goes on to say, "The recommendation to doubt not, fear not is more than just a good idea, it is a rule to keep you from sabotaging the unseen help which is working hard to bring you the blessing you submitted to the Master Chef." I like that!! I can keep my doubts about Tyree at bay by focusing on the positive. In her rule #7, She says, " Whatever my circumstances are, I can and will always choose my own thoughts" WOW! That's powerful! Put that with rule #8 "When I have a choice, I choose to believe. It does me no harm to believe. If I am wrong, I will cross that bridge when I come to it. In the meantime, I have nothing to lose by believing. I choose to believe. It is a choice." Talk about powerful! I am choosing to believe right now. I know that we can all unite our faith and prayers in Tyree's behalf. Choose faith, choose your thoughts, choose to believe!! Love to all!

6 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have learned personally that through faith anything and everything is possible, even for someone like me. With this said, how much more worthy is someone like Tyree. We are not giving up hope, and continue to pray for her.

Through all this adversity may we all grow closer to each other as well as to our Father in Heaven and may we know..."that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good."

Love Summer

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are thinking positive thought with all of you. I ahve passed on the prayer request to the rest of Andy's family. Please let us know if you need anything. You have our love and prayers.
Andy & Rachel Echols

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to see Tyree in good spirits on her birthday last week. She sure did want to get home to that precious little one. She said, Here mama needs her!" and I agreed. I know with the Lord's help miracles can happen in our lives. Our family continues to pray for Tyree and her family. We miss seeing them and having them over to the house to take a dip in the jacuzzi. We look forward to those good times again. The Lord has a different time table than us and it is difficult to be patient and let the Lord place His healing hand on Tyree. Let us know if we can do anything to help out up here in Cottonwood. We hope to make a trip to the valley this Sunday. Our prayers and love go out to Tyree, Chris, Tyler, Jocelyn, and the rest of the family!!! Love, George and Janice Lay, Tyler and Max

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ty and Chris,

We love you and are exercising our faith and prayers on your behalf. Faith precedes the miracle and we have an enormous amount of faith and love for you and your family.

You are dear friends and a special part of our lives. We do not doubt and believe in Christ and His miracles. All things are possible with Christ. Although we moved from Georgia to Washington, DC, our positive thoughts and prayers are with you in Arizona right now. We hope you can feel our love and prayers. May your spirits be strengthened and Ty's health restored. (Rick and Ruth Thomas)

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have passed the info on to the people here in Cottonwood. We are fasting and praying with you. I know that the Lord can and does make miracles happen. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY DEAREST FRIEND,
I wanted you to know how much I miss you, and how I wish that I could be with you, but also knowing that your in the best possible place both spiritually and physically. I pray with all my heart that you will come home soon, and I promise to make you a batch of my famous cookies that you love soooo much. Know that you and your family are never far from my heart, and pray that soon you'll be over at my house again working on wreath.
See you soon,
Leisha Strasser

 

Post a Comment

<< Home