Thursday, April 26, 2007

Final post...

We as a family would like to thank all of you who have followed along and been a part of this amazing journey. We have been so blessed to have so many of you praying with us. Your positive comments and messages have given each one of us inspiration and hope. We are so grateful for your support. We also want to maintain the sacredness of this site and the wonderful feelings we have felt because of it. This being said, this blog will not be available after midnight on Thursday May 3, 2007. We are taking down the blog so as to maintain the great spirit of it all and retain all of the great memories that have been shared with us. If you have questions, you know where to contact us. We thank you and love you all.

2 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am grateful to have one last chance to read the blog and feel a connection. Tyree is always in my thoughts. When I do something for me, my family or church I think of the short life that we live on this earth. I hope it can be just as memorable as Tyree's legacy leaves with me. Good bye and good luck.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Derek and Kelli said...

How strange this journey has been. Saying goodbye to Tyree was hard for me, but I knew that she had found her way to her new place. I have watched this site, waiting for it to be closed and feeling sad to have that final "goodbye" to my coneection to all of you and Ty. My husband and I went to dinner last night at IHOP with our kids... and how strange it was to have a brand new waitress named... Tyree. Same spelling, same pronunciation. What a blessing to be reminded it is not "goodbye" but "until we meet again". I'm not the closest person to Ty, and many of you have much deeper pains, but she has touched me so and this has been a testimony builder for me. I am grateful to feel her presence in my life, and am comforted to know that if she can help me, I know she is pouring her love and sweetness towards her family ad loved ones. May we all strive to live as cherished and sweet a life as she has. I love you all- Johnsons, Millers, and all those who have shared Ty with me. Thank you for allowing her to be as great a person as she is.

Kelli Barry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home