Friday, March 30, 2007

Reunion

Tyree,
You really know how to bring people together! It has been great to hear from so many people and know that you have had the biggest impact in their lives. I know that you can hear every word that is being shared and you are allowing us to discover the real you. Everyone has a different perspective of who you are and what role you play in their life. Take me for example. I know you to be fun-loving, willful and downright stubborn. I know that you are the pickiest eater and can't stand to go a day without a tomato. I also know that you helped me to see that it's the little things in life that count-the naps, the chocolate brownies and especially the late night hangouts where we just couldn't find any reason to go to bed. Most importantly, you have given me the freedom to be who I am without judgment-just like God. We are going to be reunited and we will spend countless hours together laughing at how bad my singing to you in the hospital is. I deserve that and I look forward to it too! Laughter in the best medicine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home